Thursday 20 August 2009

Hello everybody,

I know that I gave you a little (very little) piece of reading to do this evening, but if you have time it would be a good idea to revise the vocabulary that we have been studying. Why? Because we are going to have a test tomorrow.

So far I am very happy with the level of participation and the contributions you are all making to the classes. However, this is your course, so I would like to know if you think we need to change the balance of the work we are doing. You asked for a focus on speaking, listening, pronunciation and vocabulary, which is what we have been doing, but you may think we need to do more of X or less of Y. Please let me know - but remember we have to negotiate and reach a compromise over any changes to the programme, so that everybody feels happy.

c u tmrw

John

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jonh,
    I am really happy with your lessons and i think it´s a good way to continue our following days.
    It´s only my opinion, we should heard more.
    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete